We have two new face-to-face courses this term - 'Following the Leader ... Leadership & Management in the Early Years' run by Tamsin Grimmer and a 'Makaton with Singing' half-day workshop.
Fri 17 March - 9.30-3.30 - 'Following the Leader ... Leadership & Management in the Early Years' - Tamsin Grimmer
We are excited to welcome back one of our previous trainers from pre-Covid times! Tamsin is an experienced early years consultant, passionate about young children’s learning who believes that all children deserve educators who are inspiring, dynamic, reflective and loving. Your feedback was excellent from her previous Leadership courses -
- Tamsin is very knowledgeable about the subject which made the course enjoyable as well as interesting;
- The course has come round at the perfect time for me and was so relevant it reassured me that I am on the right track and has given me the confidence in areas I have been unsure on during our recent changes and merger with another school. Lots to take back and reflect on. Thank you!
Tues 21 March - 9.30 - 1.00 - 'Makaton with Singing' half-day workshop - Stella Rogers
Stella regularly runs our Makaton workshops and the Singing one is particularly useful and fun! It is helpful for early years practitioners - teachers and classroom assistants as well as parents.
Click on the arrows below for further details of the courses.
Join our mailing list to receive information as soon as new dates of training events are published - click here and scroll down to the bottom of the page to sign up.
- For our all day courses, a buffet lunch will be provided along with refreshments throughout the day or for half-day workshops, refreshments throughout the session;
- There is no parking on site for attendees - please see separate info re local parking within walking distance on our 'Contact us' page;
- Booking via website booking form only.