At last! We are very excited to be making plans to return to our face-to-face early years training in the Autumn term. The first course on Thursday 7th October 2021 will be one that has been very popular in the past - 'New to Early Years' - run by our Headteacher, Donna Harwood-Duffy. It is aimed at newly qualified staff, those who are moving to the early years, or perhaps returning after a career break. Cost is £125 per person per course.
We will be re-assessing the situation at the start of the Autumn term and following guidance issued by the Government at that time. In the meantime we have made a few adaptations, but the format of the day is generally the same with a few 'tweaks'. At the time of sending this out, the format will be as follows and we will update this if further guidance is issued:
- Maximum of 12 attendees instead of 20 to reduce numbers in the training room;
- Current government guidance will be followed regarding the wearing of face coverings, please note this may be mandatory in communal areas and corridors;
- A buffet lunch will be provided along with refreshments throughout the day;
- There is no parking on site for attendees - please see separate info re local parking;
- Booking via website booking form only;
- Our cancellation charges have been amended to make allowances for Covid, as follows:
- less than one calendar month – 50% charge
- less than 10 working days – 100% charge
- less than 10 working days, but cancellation due to Covid (illness or self- isolating) - no charge, but evidence of Covid isolation/illness will be required
- We reserve the right to cancel a conference, in which case full refund will be made.