Visitors Morning for Early Years Practitioners - Thurs 16 May 2024
Thursday, May 16, 2024 - 9:15am to 11:30am
Book via Booking Form
About this event
Our Visitors mornings are aimed at practitioners working in early years who are interested in learning more about Dorking Nursery School. We were very proud that Dorking Nursery School was rated OUTSTANDING in November 2021 for the 7th consecutive inspection. The Visitors' mornings, delivered by Donna Harwood-Duffy, our Headteacher, are relaxed and informal.
The sessions are for a maximum number of 10 people for individuals or bespoke groups which can be tailor-made to suit your job roles or settings. It is an opportunity for practitioners to share good practice and learn what we do in an outstanding setting.
During the morning, you will:
- Find out about the history of Dorking Nursery School;
- Learn about our key concepts and pedagogical strategies;
- Observe our practice first-hand;
- See how we document children’s learning, including assessment and planning;
- View the 2-3s and 3-5s nurseries and outdoor spaces.
Times: 9.15 - 11.30am (registration from 9am)
Cost: £50 per person.
Coffee and refreshments are included in the cost of the visit.
Feedback from previous sessions
- Amazing nursery to visit and have lots of ideas and information to put into practice!
- Lots of information to take back – great ideas. Fantastic provision; loved the outdoor areas; all amazing
- Really helpful and inspiring experience; looking around the nurseries helpful; everything necessary was covered
Trainer(s): Donna Harwood-Duffy