Visitor Mornings for Early Years' Practitioners
Information About our Visitor Mornings
Our Visitor mornings are aimed at practitioners working in early years who are interested in learning more about Dorking Nursery School. We were very proud that Dorking Nursery School was rated OUTSTANDING in September 2016 for the 6th consecutive inspection. The mornings, delivered by Donna Harwood-Duffy, our Headteacher, are relaxed and informal.
The sessions are for a maximum number of 10 people – for individuals or bespoke groups which can be tailor-made to suit your job roles or settings. It is an opportunity for practitioners to share good practice and learn what we do in an outstanding setting.
During the morning, you will:
- Find out about the history of Dorking Nursery School & Mole Valley Family Centre;
- Learn about our key concepts and pedagogical strategies;
- Observe our practice first-hand;
- See how we document children’s learning, including assessment and planning;
- View the 2-3s and 3-5s nurseries, children’s centre and outdoor spaces.
Times: 9.00 - 11.30am.
Cost: £50 per person.
Coffee and refreshments are included in the cost of the visit.
Dates of upcoming visitor mornings:
New dates - TBC. We are hoping to reinstate our Visitor mornings in the Autumn term 2021, depending on government guidance.
To book a place or to register your interest, please email Janine Young on email@example.com.