Visitor Mornings for Early Years' Practitioners
Information About our Visitor Mornings
Our Visitor mornings are aimed at practitioners working in early years who are interested in learning more about Dorking Nursery School. We were very proud that Dorking Nursery School was rated OUTSTANDING in November 2021 for the 7th consecutive inspection. The Visitor mornings, delivered by Donna Harwood-Duffy, our Headteacher, are relaxed and informal.
The sessions are for a maximum number of 10 people for individuals or bespoke groups which can be tailor-made to suit your job roles or settings. It is an opportunity for practitioners to share good practice and learn what we do in an outstanding setting.
During the morning, you will:
- Find out about the history of Dorking Nursery School;
- Learn about our key concepts and pedagogical strategies;
- Observe our practice first-hand;
- See how we document children’s learning, including assessment and planning;
- View the 2-3s and 3-5s nurseries and outdoor spaces.
Times: 9.00 - 11.30am.
Cost: £50 per person.
Coffee and refreshments are included in the cost of the visit.
Feedback from previous sessions
- Amazing nursery to visit and have lots of ideas and information to put into practice!
- Lots of information to take back – great ideas. Fantastic provision; loved the outdoor areas; all amazing
- Really helpful and inspiring experience; looking around the nurseries helpful; everything necessary was covered
Dates of Visitor mornings:
Tues 1 March 2022, Tues 15 March 2022, Tues 29 March 2022, Tues 10 May 2022
To book a place or to register your interest, please email Janine Young on firstname.lastname@example.org.